In an effort to reduce the risks of drinking and driving, Orlando Defense is proud to present our Free Rides Program, preventing DUIs by providing free holiday cab and ride-share rides around the Orlando, Florida metro area.
At Orlando Defense, we handle a high number of drinking and driving defense cases. In an effort to help make our community safer, we are offering free Uber and Lyft rides over the holidays (certain restrictions apply). We want you to be safe this holiday season, read below for complete details.
How it Works
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice. Make the responsible choice. If you’ve partied a little too much, instead of getting behind the wheel, catch a ride home and Orlando Defense will pay for it.
Qualifying 2021 Holidays
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Independence Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
- Rides must be in the Orlando metro area (Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties).
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in Orlando metro areas (Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties).
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions.
- Submissions must be received within 10 business days of the specified holiday.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail-in to our main office:
Attn: Holiday Ride-Share Reimbursement Program
444 Seabreeze Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
After that, we will reimburse you with a check for the cost of the ride.
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.